Wednesday, November 29, 2006

why?

Following the advice of the ever-helpful Annalee Bloomfield, I have decided I am going to make a potentially disasterous Christmas into a growth experience by keeping a blog and achieving some goals. I've made the blog - the goals are still illusive...
I've never done this kind of thing, so bear with me as I figure it out. I think my ADD writing style might be a problem.
On that note - Today is one of the days that I love China. I am going to attribute it to the fact that a lot of today has been spent between chinese people I love and productiveness with friends I love. Today was our last day tutoring the class of 56 3rd graders at a Chinese elementary school. We were a little stressed, as always, going in (because the kids can be absolutely heinous) but when we got there we were informed they were going home early today so we just got to say goodbye - snap a few pictures, and give them all our email addresses. I am expecting a flood of emails from little Chinese people - cant wait! photos to come soon...
~I think I want to teach English - somehow - somewhere - for some short period of time...

1 comment:

BISdom said...

Yay for a blog. I'll read it if you keep writing.

Also, I'm interested in this hannahhighfilltunnel idea. If it works like I'm imagining it would mean we can hang out some times even if you're in China. Unless it doesn't work overseas. Maybe that would have to be a hannahhighfillchunnel. If that's the case, then let's build that.

-Brett